We specialise in building best-in-class small molecule compounds around novel biological targets in respiratory, liver and renal diseases. We are uniquely positioned for expansion and growth.
- To build our portfolio of small molecule anti-fibrotic therapeutics through the development of multiple compounds in specific indications in respiratory, liver and kidney diseases.
- To commercialise and monetise our lead small molecule therapeutics through the progression of clinical trials and approval of PBI-4050 for Alström Syndrome (ALMS) in global markets.
- To continue clinical trials of PBI-4050 in specific indications including respiratory, liver and kidney diseases.
- To complete the Phase 1 clinical study of PBI-4547 initiated in healthy volunteers and advance to Phase 2 clinical studies in patients.
- To launch Ryplazim™ (plasminogen) for Type-1 Congenital Plasminogen Deficiency with a marketing partner after receipt of regulatory approval in the USA, EU and other markets<./li>
- To establish commercial partnerships, strategic divestitures and licensing of Ryplazim™ (plasminogen) for Type-1 Congenital Plasminogen Deficiency and other potential indications.
- To capitalise on opportunities for potential partnering of PBI-4050 and/or PBI-4547 beyond Alström Syndrome (ALMS).
- To enable further scientific research and development excellence beyond free fatty acid receptor ligands through strategic in-licensing, acquisition and early-stage research collaborations.
- To continue the expansion of the leadership team at the board and management levels.
- To build on our current talent hubs in Canada, USA and UK.