Frequently Asked Questions
Policy On Disclosure Of Information By Third Parties
On occasion Liminal BioSciences Inc. (“Liminal”) forwards general information of interest and relating to its various fields of activities such as blood, blood safety, vCJD, and anemia, as well as the use of its proprietary products within the healthcare industry. This service is provided to our shareholders as a means to inform them on the landscape in which Liminal is evolving. From time to time, Liminal will provide information to third parties as part of interviews or due diligence, with such information that can be incorporated in articles or research reports. As part of its policy, Liminal does not post such articles or research reports as Liminal cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability for the subsequent distribution of this information by third parties (see full disclosure on the Legal Disclaimer page).
- Where is Liminal's corporate headquarters?
Liminal’s corporate headquarters is located at 440 Armand Frappier Boulevard in Laval, Quebec, Canada. We also have operations and employees based throughout Canada, the United States and the UK.
- Who are the members of Liminal's Board of Directors?
You can view the Corporation’s Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors page on the website.
- Who are the members of the Liminal management team?
You can view the Corporation’s management team by visiting the Management page on the website.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
You can submit questions to the Liminal investor relations team by contacting email@example.com or by submitting a request via the Contact Us page.
- When is Liminal's fiscal year end?
The Corporation’s fiscal year end is December 31.
- When are Liminal’s earnings reporting dates?
- Year End / Annual Report 2019– by or on March 30, 2020
- First Quarter Earnings – by or on May 17, 2020
- Second Quarter Earnings – by or on August 16, 2020
- Third Quarter Earnings – by or on November 15, 2020
- When and where is Liminal’s annual meeting of shareholders?
The last Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders was on:
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. (Montreal time) at the Centre Mont-Royal, Room Cartier 1 & 2, 2200, rue Mansfield, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
In October 2019, the Company held a special meeting of the Shareholders of the Company to approve a special resolution to amend the Company’s articles to effect the name change of the Company to ‘Liminal BioSciences Inc’. This meeting was held on Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 08:30am (Montreal time) at 1155 René-Lévesque Boulevard West, Montréal, Québec, H3B 3V2.
The next Annual meeting will be held in 2020.
- How do I get copies of Liminal’s financial documents?
These may be downloaded from Liminal’s web site at https://resources.Liminal.com/financial-reports
- How many common shares are currently issued and outstanding on a fully diluted basis?
Update available on the www.TSX.com website.
As of August 30, 2019, the Company had 23,313,164 issued and outstanding common shares.
- Does Liminal issue dividends?
Not as of yet.
- Who Is Liminal’s transfer agent?
Our transfer agent is Computershare. You can contact Computershare via their website at: www.computershare.com.
Written requests by regular mail can be made to:
Computershare Investor Services
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078 USA
Computershare Investor Services
100 University Avenue, 8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1 Canada
Telephone enquiries at 1-800-564-6253 (toll free in Canada and the USA) between the hours of 8:30 am and 8:00 pm Eastern Time or 514-982-7555 (international direct dial).
- Who are the Company's auditors?
The Company’s auditors are currently PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Where can I find Liminal's latest regulatory filings?
To view Liminal BioSciences Inc.’s filed regulatory documents, visit the Canadian Securities Administrators’ SEDAR® website www.sedar.com*
- Where can I find Liminal's insider trading reports?
To view all electronic insider trading reports, visit the Canadian Securities Administrators’ SEDI website www.sedi.ca *
*These links will take you to an independent third party website site.
- How do I contact Liminal for investor information?
Liminal BioSciences Inc.
440 Boul. Armand-Frappier, Suite 300
Laval, Quebec H7V 4B4
Only public information or information which could otherwise be disclosed in accordance with Liminal’s Corporate Communication and Disclosure Policy shall be utilized in responding to inquiries. Please provide your telephone number so that we may contact you.
- On what exchanges are the Corporation’s shares listed for trading and what is the ticker symbol?
- Where can I find Liminal’s Annual Information Form?
The 2018 Annual Information Form of Liminal Life Sciences Inc. is available upon request from the Company’s Head Office or by accessing the SEDAR (System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval) site, www.sedar.com.